We’ve had a few more suggestions for agenda items for our Autumn General Meeting, so here’s a quick update/reminder.
The meeting is taking place on Tuesday 8th September from 7.30pm to 9.30pm in the Beale Room, Rosebery St Peters Community Centre, Storer Road.
Our agenda is now:
- Matters Arising from last General Meeting if not on agenda
- Our name! Definite decision needed for our formal name, due to need to be consistent between e.g. bank account and grant applications; other formal purposes – Steve
- Feedback from:
- Repair Café – Jon/Steve/Janet
- Charnwood Arts Workshop ref future of Loughborough Town Centre, including possibility of free Transition Newspaper – Sue/anyone attending
- Potato Day Planning – Janet/Paul
- Feedback from Picnic in the Park, if any. (Sue/anyone)
- Plans for Winter Feast – Paul
- Stonebow Litter Picking – Steve
- Talks to other groups – Sue
- Further Public Meeting – Sue
- Finance Report (Judy preparing a written report)
- Presentation for Green Impact Day of Charnwood Borough Council 1st Oct 2015 – Steve
- Reports from sub-groups (other than those points above):
- Transport: Grant/Cycle Workshop (Jon); In Town without My Car Day (Steve)
- Energy: (Jon)
- Food and Gardening: (Steve)
- Hearts, Minds and Community: (Sue)
- Any other Business – Please notify Steve (chairing) or Sue in advance
- Date and venue of next General Meeting
Its quite a full agenda to cover in two hours but we’d like as many people to come along as possible so that we get a wide input from the community on the direction that Transition Loughborough is taking.