Transition Loughborough’s Food & Gardens group will be meeting on Thursday 2nd April 2015 at 7pm. The meeting is being held in the Landscaping and Gardening Society (LAGS) shed at the University. This is located in the centre of campus at the rear of car park 5 near the walled gardens.
The meeting will be covering:
- Workshop at the Community Allotment
- Picnic in the Park and plant swap/sale
- ‘It’s Your Neighbourhood’ competition
- Become a Volunteer Master Gardener/Master Composter
- Help from the University Action Group for any private or community gardens?
- Transition presence at National Gardens Scheme open gardens in Herrick Road on 14th June
- Asking Graham from Manor Farm if he’d be willing to do a talk to us about Food supply/food economics/precariousness of British farming?
All are welcome to come along – just turn up at 7 o’clock at the Shed!