(sorry this report is a bit delayed – I’ve been away without a network connection quite a bit during November so I’m just trying to catch up with TL meetings and notes! – Jon)
Attendees: Sue, Paul, Janet, Caroline
Apron Making & Bag Printing Workshop: 17th Jan 2015, 2pm-5pm
* Now booked with Roseberry St Peters Centre
* AP: Caroline to ask Ken re: making a stencil for the aprons
* AP: Caroline to put the event on the google group
* AP: Make a simple flier to hand round at the Winter Feast
Since we had this meeting they have risen to £70.22 (was £55.82 when we met!)
* AP: Look for a stash of buckets to give away. Paul has since found 80 waste bins the uni want rid of.
* AP: Paul contact Jo Shields re: buckets: see above
* AP: Sue contact the new Waste Intern at the University
* AP: Caroline contact the new E&E Office at the Student Union
Help on the Day
Confirmed helpers on the day: Caroline, Paul, Janet Currie, Janet Smith, Jon, Huzaifa, Eli, Cathy and John Sweet
We need approx. 12 vols: six for the morning, six for the afternoon.
* AP: Put out a request on google group to find a further three three volunteers
Income: We have raised £70.22 in pre-orders. We have also been allocated the £70 Quakers’ donation from Sue to spend on our set up costs.
Outgoings: We have spent £42 on photocopying and £70 on room hire for the Apron Making workshop. We still need to spend money on paper bag, apron material and a logo stamp for the bag. We also need to by stock with the £70.22.
On the Day
* AP: Caroline to ask on google group who has the TL banners.
* AP: Janet to bring all her market stall stuff – like cloths and clips to cover the stall
* Janet to bring DIY draught proofing products to the Low Energy Homes Event on Saturday 22nd Nov