The next Transition Loughborough Food and Gardens group meeting will be at
Upstairs room of the Organ Grinder pub
7pm on 6th June 2013
The main items to discuss will be:
1. How Martha’s Skillshare event went.
2. How Rock around the Plots and the Big Lunch/Tea went.
3. Update on and co-ordination around Community Allotment.
4. Progress on work with schools.
5. Warwick Way’s apple pressing 3rd August (can we “man” it?) and any other
As usual you’re requested to buy a drink on the way in to the pub (soft drinks are fine!) as a thank you to the pub for letting us have the upstairs room for the evening. All are welcome – you don’t have to have been to one of our meetings or events before to come along and join in.