On Wednesday 15th May 2013 from 7pm at Woodgate Chambers (at the Old Magistrates Court off Woodgate, Loughborough) we’ll be holding the next Transition Loughborough open general meeting. The draft agenda (to be agreed at the meeting) is currently:
3. Financial Report.
4. Very Brief Reports from Sub-groups.
5. Consolidation & Next Steps on Current Projects:
- Community Allotment;
- Apple Pressings;
- LAGS/Transition Workshops;
- Flock Around The Crops;
- Loughborough’s Skillshare Network;
- University Bee Project.
- Links with Cobden and Stonebow Primary Schools;
- Winter Feast;
- Paget Pastures.
- Future Project Ideas.
The idea of the above agenda is to discuss our existing projects from the perspective of what has been achieved so far, and, what are/is the next few steps/ or step to make sure they are achieving their aims.