The next bi-monthly Transition Loughborough open meeting is coming up on 13th March 2013. As usual it will be held in Glebe House’s Old Courthouse meeting room, situated in Woodgate behind Loughborough Town Hall. We’ll be getting together from 7pm, with the meeting proper starting at 7.30pm, and finishing by 9pm.
The current draft agenda is:
- Time for reflection.
- Financial report, including consideration of the need for income (Paul).
- Future Meetings/ Payment for venue.
- Hearts & Minds (including links with Charnwood Youth Council).
- Food & Gardens
- Loughborough Skill Share Network.
- Transport (including upcoming ABC meetings, offer of Charnwood Youth Council for bike workshops)
Workshop on carbon footprint of food (Sue)
Decision on whether to do Picnic in the Park this year.
If you have any other agenda items to add, please email them to our Google mailing list (or email the web team directly). Everyone who lives or works in Loughborough is welcome to come along to these meetings – you don’t need to have been involved in Transition before or be part of one of the sub-groups.